Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 31

Comments: This is my cheat day. I bought tickets over 6 months ago to see U2 and will be enjoying the concert (and several bad food/drink items) with my husband tonight. I won't be working out today either, but will be double up on Friday. I'm curious to see what one night of being bad will do to my progress. I've been cutting back a little on my portions the last couple of days and will do that tomorrow, too. Hopefully I won't have to make up too much ground.


Nutrition:
Woke up at 5:30
Breakfast at 6:00: omelet (with 1 egg and 1 egg white) + 1/2 apple
Snack at 9:00: quick shake
Lunch at 11:30: Mexican salad with grilled chicken
Snack at 3:00: kidney beans
Dinner (cheat meal): fish and chips (1 piece cod, about 20 french fries and ketchup; 2 pints Harps (in honor of U2)

No comments:

Post a Comment