Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 6

Nutrition:
Slept in a little and woke up at 8:30.
Breakfast at 9:00 -- 1/2 c. oatmeal "dip" with 1 sliced apple and sliced almonds ; green tea
Snack at 12:00 -- 1/2 c. low-fat plain yogurt plus 1/2 c. strawberries, blueberries, blackberries
Lunch at 5:00 -- went to a memorial service that began at 2:00 (had to leave the house at 1:00) and ate as soon as I got home. Proud that I passed on yummy-looking M&M cookies and punch -- 2 c. romaine lettuce with 1/2 c. tomatoes and mushrooms with grilled chicken and apple cider vinegar dressing; 1 apple.
Snack/dinner: Since it was so late, I just used my snack as dinner -- 1 sliced apple and natural peanut butter
Liquids: 3-1 pt. 7.7 fl. oz bottles of water; 2 servings of green tea

Comments:
Thanks so much for getting the food list early. I was able to do my grocery shopping on Saturday. Food prep comes on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment