Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 14

Comments: Bummed a little today because I actually gained .7 pounds this week! I've still lost a total of 6 pounds in 2 weeks. But even though I was ticked that my weight didn't go down, I was thrilled when I did my measurements and found that I had lost 5 inches this week. Combined with last week I have now lost a total of 10-3/4 inches, including 1-3/4" off the waist, 1" off the abs abd 3-1'2" off the hips! I am thrilled!

Nutrition:
Woke up at 7:30 a.m.
Breakfast at 8:00: Coach's smoothie
Snack at 10:30: other half of Coach's smoothie
Lunch at 2:00: Coach's tuna salad + 1 pear
Snack at 5:00: 2 slices turkey deli meat
Dinner at 8:00 (getting ready to eat): grilled chicken breast, green salad with tomatoes and mushrooms plus olive oil/lemon juice dressing

Fun cardio:
My husband was in church meetings all day, so had to figure out something to do on my own. Decided to take advantage of the once-again hot weather and take what was probably my last chance to get in the pool this season -- swam a few laps then attached some resistance to my feet and "jogged" the pool for the rest of the hour. I have to give a speech in a couple of weeks so this gave me the opportunity to work it out in my head as I "jogged." Gorgeous day -- really enjoyed the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment