Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 2

Nutrition:
Woke up at 6:00 (a little late for me)
Breakfast at 6:30 -- 1/4 c. oatmeal with 1 sliced apple, cinnamon and sliced almonds [this is the hardest meal for me -- I hate oatmeal, but am trying to get as much down as possible -- this morning I used it as a dip for my apple slices!)
Green Tea
Snack at 9:30: 1/2 c. low fat plain yogurt with strawberries, blackberries and blueberries (yum!)
Lunch at 1:00 (11:30 meeting, so had to eat afterward): 2 c. romaine lettuce with 1/2 c. tomatoes and mushrooms, grilled chicken and olive oil/lemon juice salad dressing; 1 pear
Snack at 4:00: apple slices and natural peanut butter (yum!)
Dinner at 7:00: 1 c. romaine lettuce with 1/2 c. tomatoes and mushrooms and olive oil/lemon juice salad dressing; 1/2 c. steamed green beans; turkey breast; green tea
Liquids: 4-1 pt., 7.7 fl. oz. bottles of water plus 2 servings of green tea

Workout -- 5:30 p.m.:
Cardio: 1 minute fast walking; 4 minutes slow jogging; 2 minutes fast jogging; 3 minutes fast walking; 2 minutes fast jogging; 5 minutes fast walking
Strength Training Circuits:
Prisoner Squats: 3 sets of 11 reps
Bench Step-ups: 3 sets of 11 reps
Pushups (bench): 3 sets of 11 reps (doing the full pushup yesterday -- which is a stretch for me -- totally wiped me out for the rest of the exercises, so I stuck to bench pushups today)
Burpees (with jump): 3 sets of 11 reps (these are just cruel)
Bench dips: 3 sets of 11 reps (you know it's a tough workout when bench dips are the "rest" exercise)
Get ups (or as I like to call them, the "I've fallen and I can't get up" torture: 3 sets of 11 reps.

1 comment:

  1. I like your comment about the bench dips being 'rest' from the other exercises! I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete