Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 10

Comments: Busy afternoon at work plus class at night had me skipping dinner -- not something I would recommend (and something I won't do again if I can help it), especially since I still had to do my workout when I got home. Made it through the workout, but it was tough because the energy just wasn't there. The other thing I noticed was that because I skipped the meal, I had cravings -- would have given anything for a cold beer and pizza! -- but managed to tough it out.

Nutrition:
Woke up at 5:30 a.m.
Breakfast at 6:00: Coach’s Smoothie recipe
Snack at 9:15: Coach’s Smoothie recipe
Lunch at 12:00: Coach’s tuna salad recipe; 1 pear
Snack at 4:30: 1 celery stick with 4 slices low-fat deli turkey
Liquids: 4-1 pt. 7.7 fl. oz bottles of water; 2 servings of green tea

Workout at 9:45 p.m.:
Cardio: Warm-up (2-1/2 minutes fast walk, 2-1/2 minute slow jog); 2 minutes fast jog; 2-1/2 minutes fast walk -- 3 sets
Strength Training Circuit:
Shoulder Squats (w/8 lb wts): 3 sets of 12 reps
Step-ups (w/8 lb wts): 3 sets of 12 reps
Push-ups: bench -- 2 sets of 12 reps; full -- 1 sets of 12 reps
Dumbbell Burpees (w/8 lb. wts): 3 sets of 12 reps
Bench dips (w/feet up): 3 sets of 12 reps
Get-ups (w/5 lb wts): 3 sets of 12 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment