Monday, September 28, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 15

Comments: Today was one of those days! It started with breakfast where I burned my omelette and had to start over. (Luckily I had cut up all my veggies for the week, so I didn't have to do that again.) Next, the cup with a lid that I had put the shake in wasn't closed tight enough, so I ended up have a very small snack to eat, but lots of it all over my lunch bag! Huge thunderstorm on the way home from school tonight, which put me home after 10:00. Because of that, I've decided to try to do my workout early in the morning, and do Day 16's when I get home in the evening.

Nutrition:
Work up at 5:30 a.m.
Breakfast at 6:00: Omelette with 1 pear; green tea
Snack at 10:30: Shake
Lunch at 1:00: Salmon burger (switched this up with the Mexican salad because I have to carry my dinner container with me to class all night, and the salmon smells just a little too much for that)
Snack at 3:30: Edamame beans -- not my favorite snack
Dinner at 5:15: Mexican Salad -- pretty good, but could only eat about 1/4 of what I brought.
Liquids: 3-1 pt. 7.7 fl. oz bottles of water; 3 servings of green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment